Sunday, November 23, 2008

Techincal Difficulites!

Recently we purchases a new computer to keep up with my photography obsession, and yesterday the two month only baby computer decided she had had enough and totally went out on me. We are sending it into HP to have it looked at. Long story short I don't know when I will be posting again. I am happy to report that despite the out come all of my pictures have been saved on our back up hard drive. Thank goodness for that! I am hoping all systems will be a go when we get back from our trip to Maui. I know I will have tons of photos to download and will go into a deep depression if I don't have a computer to download them too. So wish me luck!

In case you didn't know Mr. Morgan and I are going to Maui for nine days without the kids. My Mom and Dad are coming Wednesday for Thanksgiving and Friday we fly off into the sunset!! We are going with some good friends from Utah and are staying with our good friends from WSU that now reside there. I can't wait! I hope to post as soon as I get back if all goes as planned with our rebel computer :)!!

Aloha Shannon

5 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Oh NO WAY! I'm so glad you had your pics backed up. This is motivating me to get an external hd. Man.

I will miss you pics over the next few weeks, but have a wonderful time in Maui. Super duper jealous!

Oh, and speaking of technical difficulties--that MA forum doesn't ever want to let me sign in. I've set up two different accounts and it doesn't seem to remember either of them. Booooo.

But enough of my jabber. Have so much fun!

Courtney said...

I'm hoping to get an external hard drive for Christmas because that is what I am afraid of. I would cry a flood if we lost all of our pictures!! I'm so glad that you backed everything up. Smart girl! I'll miss your daily postings though - but I know there will be lots of great photos to look forward to! Have TONS of fun!!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

Hope you get it back soon! Have a wonderful safe time on my dream vaca ;-)

ohmomma said...

9 days. NINE days. I didn't know it was NINE days! I'll be missing you guys!

mindy said...

have a great time!! I'm very jealous! and completely in awe of your talent. you are awesome!!