Monday, May 25, 2009

Spring Sale, First come First Serve :)!!!!

Spring is by far my favorite season. Growing up in Alaska I can't begin to describe what breakup and the first sights of flowers does to the soul. I am noticing the same feeling of rejuvenation this Spring after nine months of cloudy rainy days! .

With that spirit of gratitude I am excited to announce my Spring Sale!! I am offering an awesome opportunity through this unique sale.

* First person to book a session will receive 50% off their ENTIRE print purchase!!
* Second person to book a session will receive 40% off their ENTIRE print purchase!!
* Third person to book a session will receive 30% off their ENTIRE print purchase!!
* Fourth person to book a session will receive 20% off their ENTIRE print purchase!!
* Fifth Person to book a session will receive 10% off their ENTIRE print purchase!!

This is in addition to the $50.00 print credit that I am currently offering. No other promotions apply.

Please contact me to jump on these amazing savings!!

Happy Spring :)!!

6 comments:

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

DARN IT! WIsh I were there to take advantage of this AHMAZING offer!

Jodie said...

oh yay, but i wish I lived closer ;-) id be eaven soo soo happy for the 10% heheh... you rock here's to heaps of sessions for you babe ;-)

These Small Hours said...

Am I the first person?!! I've been meaning to call you about booking some family pictures. I'd like to set up a time in June if that works okay for you? I'll give you a call later today.

Hailey's Helpful Hints said...

Can we apply this promo into August when we are home???

MariePhotographie said...

What a great deal! We should still do a family photo swap. :)

MJC said...

Can we apply this promo when you're here in AK?