Monday, December 19, 2011

The Best Year of My Life?? {Bainbridge Island, WA Children's Photographer}

Another year has flown by.  I have to say I think this was one of the best years of my life.  Which is really saying a lot as those closest to me know.  It is incredible how a year can start and end so differently.  I attribute a lot of it to luck, but then again, I believe we create our own luck.  Here are just a few of the highlights.

*We moved to Bainbridge Island {A dream of Ben and I's since we moved to Seattle in 2004}*
*My sister was blessed with a healthy baby girl who is due to change our lives in February*
*My Dad retired and moved to Port Orchard {we never have to say Goodbye again}.*
*Both of my kids are thriving in their new schools*
*My children are healthy and happy*
*SMP had a great year celebrating milestones with my beautiful and incredible clients.*
*I reconnected with a dear old friend who I have missed dearly, A hole in my heart has been filled.*
*Ben and I celebrated 12 years of marriage bliss ;)*
*I attended 4 Keith Urban Concerts, 3 of which we were in the front row!*
*He held my hand in one of the above concerts*
*I met Keith Urban with my Best Friend*
*I made him laugh*
*He told me I looked good in his shirt*
*I met Keith Urban*
*I met Keith Urban*
:)

I think you get it.
From my family to yours Happy Holidays!  Here's to 2011!


1 comment:

Chris Kleidon said...

You are so stinkin' adorable. I bet you look damn good in HIS shirt!