Thursday, January 5, 2012

The BEST SMP Photograph of 2011 is....... {Bainbridge Island Washington Photographer, 98110}

Ladies and Gentlemen it was a close one, like seriously close!

A HUGE thank you to everyone for taking the time to look back at my favorite images, and to all of those that voted.

Of course these images wouldn't have been possible without all of my incredible clients.  So thank you, sincerely, thank you.  I know there are so many amazing local photographers and it truly means the world to me that you chose me to be your photographer.

So I am going to post the winner first and then the three other images that were only one or two votes away from winning.

Oh, by the way, because it was so close the other three images will be receiving a $50.00 Target gift card in the mail as well! 

Check back soon as I have several BIG SMP announcements for 2012!

SMP's People's Choice, Best Image of 2011



I will be mailing your Gift Cards in the next week!!

3 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Ah! I totally meant to vote! Oh well. I think I would have picked the last one...they are just too sweet! All of the pictures are fantastic...maybe that's why I didn't vote. It was too hard! ;)

Unknown said...

Awesome photography done by you... and that little angels are create wonder... so loving

Kansas City Baby Photography

Unknown said...

Cartridge
Cute Baby photography at Kansas...Thanks !!!