Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sixth Session!!

I had my first engaged couples session this weekend. Miss K and Mr. D were so much fun to work with, and just the sweetest couple. They were so patient with me and willing to try all of my poses :)! I just had a blast, thank you again K & D for letting me share a small part in this special time in your lives. I wish you all the happiness in the world!

PS(I am going to start posting pictures on my blog at 72ppi or pixels per inch, apposed to 300ppi (which is how they will print) for storage sake, so if they are looking more pixelated, that is why!)




5 comments:

Karen said...

You're an inspiration Shannon! It is amazing to watch your talent grow with each new session. As always, beautiful job.

MariePhotographie said...

How exciting to do engagements! And I agree with Karen, it's so fun to watch you grow.

And thanks for all the help today. I really appreciate it! :)

Shalie said...

What a cute couple, and what a fun thing for you to be a part of! You have such pretty areas to take pictures up there.

Sherri said...

I love the picture of just feet and legs, really cute and fun!

LizzyP said...

My faves are the first and the last. The colors are so great on those.