Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sneak Peak...

Here is baby b in his first halloween debut!! Poor kid has to wear his brothers hand me downs....but I think he makes it his own :)!

Disclaimer: The first and second pictures in this post were shot by my wonderful husband. He was very specific with me that I was NOT to take credit for those pictures. He even wanted me to change the water mark featuring his name, and I would have, but it took me an intire day to figure out how to do my own. I will work on that for the future though :)!


Benjamin Morgan Photography 2008




Benjamin Morgan Photography 2008 - This picture was also retouched by my forum friends!!

4 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

CUTE! Your all prepared for Halloween! I can't believe it's right around the corner. I need start dreaming up some costumes...

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

super sweet Shannon!

Shalie said...

I remember that costume from Braydon, it looks so cute on Brooks!! And you look adorable :) Good job Ben on taking suck good pictures!

Courtney said...

Ben's a pretty good photographer too! I love that first one of you and Baby B!