Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Girls, Girls, Girls!!

Yes, four sweet girls to be precise :)!! One of the many things that I love about my new job is getting to spend time with people. Let me tell you these young ladies were such a joy! The weather was all over the place and they didn't bat an eye. We started the session with sunshine.....yes I said sunshine :)!, and ended it with a very cold wind. We had fun though, looking for crabs along the beach shore while I snapped away :)!! Thanks again ladies!!





5 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

That last one is my favorite! I just love it. And those girls really are some of the sweetest I've ever met!

mindy said...

how sweet!

Courtney said...

I think #2 is my favorite - but they are all good ones! Great job!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

well done, mom will LOVE them!

ABC said...

Shannon thank you so much for the pictures, Marmee sent me the link to see what you have done. I realy enjoyed it.
Thanks,
Their Dad