Friday, April 3, 2009

Big B Turns FIVE!!

Whelp my baby turned five on Wednesday. I can't believe it. I kept telling him all week that he couldn't turn five, his reply "yes I can mom", and I would say, but will you still love me when you are five?, and he says, "YES", so I then gave him permission to turn five :)!! Now we have an on going dialog about when he turns 10, 16, 25. He promises he will still love me, so I guess it is ok :)!! We will see if he hold true to that promise when he is 16 :)!!

I was able to take him out for his yearly session BEFORE his birthday. He was sick of it after five minutes but I think we got some good shots. I also was able to try out my new lens (24-70mm f2.8L). It is amazing. Happy bday to me :)!!

I love this smile :)!

He insisted on bringing lamby, and I am so glad he did, it totally makes this shot :)!

Cheese ball in between moments of complaining that this is SO boring :)!!

"Mom, get that out of my face!" Hence why I will only make them do a formal session once a year :)!!


PS - Hat from Simply J Crochet...check her out if you already haven't!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love it that he wanted to bring his lamby. He is such a doll!

Audrey Coley Photography said...

so cute! I love these, yes he looks just like you! :) I will ball my eyes out when mine turns five.

Andrea said...

He looks older than Syd! OH MY! I wonder if she'll remember him by looking at this picture?

ADORABLE.

MariePhotographie said...

Yeah, his smile in the first really is priceless and genuine. What a great capture.

I love his little lamby! What an awesome touch!

mindy said...

so, how much do you charge him?

I especially love the lamby shot. It says it all--"I'm a big boy, but don't tell my buddies about this!"

Shalie said...

Happy Birthday buddy! I love the pics for his birthday, he is so grown up. We need to come and see you guys sometime soon. Maybe in the Spring sometime!

JamieVB said...

I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up. I love that hat! it fits his personality. Great job!