Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weather Smeather!! {Kirkland, WA Family Photographer}

What can I say, this time of year is TOUGH for an on location photographer!!  Due to tight schedules and rainy days it took three attempts to finally photograph this beautiful family, but I must say it was worth the wait.  It was great to finally meet this family...Miss Mia is my little brothers "sweet heart", and it was very apparent where she got her good looks from.  I must also admit, that even though I am SO over the rain come February, I do love the dramatic skies that the clouds provide.  So for those of you in warmer climates, here is a taste of a Seattle winter :)!

Thanks again "S" family, it was a pleasure finally meeting you!!


Mia is going to kill me for posting this, but I couldn't help it!  I just think she is stunning!!   My brother is no dummy :)!



Thanks again "S" family, you look great, and I hope you love these for a years to come!!


6 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

I love how you can see Seattle in the background! Lovely pictures!

Shalie said...

You are amazing. I LOVE how you use color!

LizzyP said...

I like that last shot of the family--the contact points seem so natural.

Sarah said...

I love the first one on the dock. I am a little jealous that you have the beaches without the wind that we get here in OR. Beautiful.

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

thanks sarah, i checked out your site, beautiful work!!

JamieVB said...

Aww These are so good Shannon. Mia looks amazing. What a beautiful family, WOW.