Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Guess What I Did Last Week? {Port Orchard, WA Wedding Photographer}

Any guesses?......Don't worry there are hints below :)!


If you guessed a wedding you are right :)!!  Woot woot!!

I had the ultimate pleasure of shooting the cutest couple, with the best sense of humor.  These two wanted to have fun, and fun we had :)!  I have SO many pictures to share, and I can't wait to share them.  It is going to take me a bit to pick my favorites, but trust me you are going to want to see more of this couple :)!

And just to prove how much fun this gorgeous bride was....check out her moves :)!


8 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay! Thanks for posting a teaser!!

Anonymous said...

More...please!

Shalie said...

Very pretty! I love her colors!

Christine K Photography said...

L-O-V-E the purple shoes!!!!
You are such a tease. Can't wait to see more of the fun sassy bride in your beautiful images.

MariePhotographie said...

Can't wait for more!! These are so fun!

Audrey Coley Photography said...

beautiful, and lovely! Can't wait for more:)

Andria Laws said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the sassy, purple shoes, can't wait to see more of them! (:

Karen said...

And the crowd screams...MORE, MORE!!! =)