Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Senior Boy {Port Orchard, WA Senior Photographer}

Oh to be a Senior again :)!  It is funny because I don't feel like it really was that long ago that I graduated.  But I did the math, and it has been 13 years!!! 13 years people! 

Anyways, I am truly excited for Craig and his future adventures.   I have to tell you, he truly is the sweetest kid, and his smile is to die for :)!  Seriously, keep smiling Craig, I promise it will get you far in all that you do ;).

Here are a few of my favorites :)!


3 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

He does have a nice smile! And I'm loving your black and white conversions! :)

Shalie said...

Very neat!!

jean smith said...

awesome senior pics and i agree with marie...i really love your bw. i'm super picky about my bw and yours are lovely. oh, and good luck with your eyes!