Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Best Friends {Kitsap Washington Children's Photographer}

I have never had the pleasure of shooting any pets up until my trip to Alaska, and not only did I get to do one but TWO :)! I have to say dogs are easier than shooting some kids, mine included!!

This session was so special. It was their first offical profession photoshoot ever, and I was honored that they asked me to do it. I can not tell you what an amazing relationships these two have with one another. I hope my relationship with my two boys is just as close as they grow older :)!

Also, stop back by soon, because I recently shot my little sisters ENGAGEMENT pictures :)! Yes, you heard right she is getting married, and I can't wait to share her and her soon to be husband with all of you!!

#6 Color

#17 Color

#12 Color

1 comment:

Shalie said...

Very sweet. Lindsay is engaged?! That is awesome! Tell her congratulations for us :) I can't wait to see her pictures!