Thursday, August 25, 2011

Malcolm The Model {Bainbridge Island, WA Children's Photographer}

I love everything about shooting children.  Can I tell you a secret?  I think they are my favorite people in the whole wide world to shoot.  I love how every expression is genuine.  I never know what the next click is going to capture.  I enjoy the challenge of capturing their emotion in that moment, happy or sad, I think it is beautiful.

All children are unique and some children are more challenging than others, but Mr. Malcolm here makes my job so easy.  He was the same at 11 days old, and proved to be just as easy one year later.

Happy Birthday Beautiful Boy!!




2 comments:

Indica Photography said...

So cute!!!

MariePhotographie said...

He is so so sweet! I think photographing kids is my favorite, too. They are so genuine and real and absolutely adorable. This kid is no exception! :)