Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sweet Home Alabama! {Bainbridge Island WA Family Photographer 98110}

{I  never thought I would use that title on my blog :).}

But that is exatly where this family calls home. 
I was lucky enough to meet them during their vacation on the Island.
I just fell in love with these two little girls.  The best feeling in the world is to have a child you have only known for an hour come up to you and give you the sweetest huge. 

I believe that what I do isn't just about taking pictures, far from it.  It is about making a connection with you.  I want to get to know you during our short time together, and along the way capture who you are and not just what you look like.

I wish the H family lived closer, as I truly enjoyed my time with them.
Who knows maybe someday I will make it down to Sweet Alabama :)!






1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh these are great! I love the angle on the one of the house - very cool!