Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sweet Girls Sneak Peek {Bainbridge Island, WA Childrens Portrait Photographer}

Just a quick sneak peek post for Naomi before I head out for the weekend.  Ben and I are going to San Fransisco to see my brother Josh and his adorable girlfriend Libby.  We are taking a party bus with 50 of our/their closest friends to Napa Valley.  Looking forward to a few days alone with Ben, and well 50 other people :)!!

Can't wait to show you all the rest of this session!  Stop back by late next week.




2 comments:

JamieVB said...

OMG these must be the cutest girls in the world! Incredible pics Shan:)

Anonymous said...

Shannon - I'm Naomi's mother and I'd just like to say that you are a fabulous photographer. You've really produced some stunning images. Thank you so much.

- Bonny