Saturday, November 5, 2011

Teresea Class of 2012 {Bainbridge Island, WA Senior Photographer 98110)

I introduce to you Miss Teresea, the most smiley Senior EVER :)!

She was a doll to shoot.  It comes very unnatural for her to do anything but smile.  What an awesome characteristic to have!  Thanks Teresea for a fun session, and do me a favor, don't ever stop smiling :)!

Alright folks, I have one more family session tomorrow and that is it for 2011.  I wish I could say I was going to take a two month vacation but that is the furthest thing from the truth.  Lets se what we got.....

* Start/Finish my NEW blog
*Update website with favorites from 2011
*Wrap up final orders and deliveries
*Start/Finish my kids 2011 Albums
*Get my Holiday Card designed and sent out (shot the pics today :)).
*SMP Goals for 2012/Taxes for 2011

Just to name a few :)!

If you were thinking of doing a session between now and after the Holidays it sure doesn't hurt to ask.  Just shoot me an email! 


No comments: