Friday, August 15, 2008

Attention......

Photo album lovers, Scrapbookers, and Blog Journalist who plan on printing off their blogs in the future. My new favorite website is http://www.blurb.com, it is a website that you can download their program to your personal computer and create a book of photos, scrapbook, blog journal or even write your own book and have it published. I am so excited about this for many reasons but mostly I have been struggling to keep up with our photo albums, and this is the perfect solution because I can add to my photo book as soon as I am done editing my photos. The cost varies, but starts as low as $12.95, and goes all the way up to $169.95 ( which is a large format landscape hardback book with 400 pages). If you added up the cost of prints, shipping, album purchase and time for 400 pages worth of albums, I think it would be a wash, if not savings. Anyways, check it out....

3 comments:

Courtney said...

My sis-in-law just did this. She downloaded her blog and got somewhere near a 170 page book for $68! She said she was really happy with it. I started the process, but well, you know me, have yet to finish. Anyways, she loved blurb.com as well!

These Small Hours said...

Very cool Shannon, I'm totally doing it!

Sundy said...

Thank you i will check it!