Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another First!!

This was not the "First" that I was planning on posting next but things like this are NEVER planned or else we would prevent them :)!! No, he did not do this riding his bike :)!! Just jumping around the living room. He cut himself on the corner of the WALL!! Big B and I were just sitting down at the movie theater when we got the call. Date night was finished out at the ER, four hours and three stitches later we were ready to call it a night :)!! He was so brave and even posed for my 365 picture!


Day 125- Taken on a cell phone camera!

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh poor B!!

LizzyP said...

What a big day--your first date night as a couple in the ER! Joshua gets really wound-up when he's with a sitter, especially a sitter he likes. Sometimes I wonder if it's better to get someone he's scared of so that nothing gets broken.

Shalie said...

OH NO! OUCH, I hope he's OK. I was confused when you said Big B and you were on a date, I thought you meant Big B, the boy, not Big B the hubby! Is big B boy OK? Poor thing. Well, he'll have a nice battle wound to show the ladies.

MJC said...

Oh, poor guy! I hope he's feeling better now. I never realized that he has your eyes!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

OUCH, poor babe

mindy said...

oohh- poor guy.

happy to hear about the bike, that's exciting!

MariePhotographie said...

OUCH! That's a mother's worst nightmare--getting a call at the movie theater. That's when you know something major has happened! I hope he's feeling better.

And I kept looking at that picture over and over thinking it was two of B--you guys have very similar features!

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

aww poor little fella... hugs to him xoxox

JamieVB said...

I'm sorry that happened. I hope he is ok. I'll watch the boys if you and big B want to finish your movie;)