Thursday, February 5, 2009

Firsts!!

We have had three major firsts in our home as of recently! The first being that Mr. B walked in last week around 3pm and said "Mom, can you take my training wheels off?" I said sure, but was thinking there is NO WAY he is going to ride his bike without his training wheels, he barely rides his bike with them on. Not 10 minutes later he comes running into the house...."Mom!! I did it I did it, I can ride my bike!!" After bundling up my one year old we finally made it outside to witness that my almost five year old had taught himself how to ride a bike in TEN MINUTES :)!! Stay tuned for our other firsts :)!!



9 comments:

Courtney said...

Hooray for B! It was so awesome to see him riding! You can really tell in that first picture how proud he is. What a great first!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's so big already. Wow, time flies. Way to go, B.

MariePhotographie said...

Yay! How cute! Just love the pictures--they really speak a story. B will love looking at them someday if he doesn't already.

Karen said...

What an accomplishment...and not even 5 yet!!! Wow!!

Hailey's Helpful Hints said...

B is getting WAY to big for my liking! What a stud!!!

Shalie said...

WOW, that is great for Braydon, I am so proud of him. He'll need to teach Kade! What a fun accomplishment, and to teach himself, that is awesome. Good job lil' nephew!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

crying tear of joy! I wish you'd post more of these........perfection

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

wow wee what a big boy now aww. how old is he?

LizzyP said...

I can't believe you're allowing this! He's supposed to tote Lamb around forever! A bike without training wheels? What cool kid.