Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Boise Girls Trip!!

I have the best sister in laws!!! Our husbands take a camping trip every year together and this year my sister in law Steph decided it was only right for us to take one too :)!! We met in Boise, ID and had three days of pampering, eating and great conversation, and the best part.... NO KIDS :)!! I can't wait til next year :)!!

My littlest sister in law :)! Isn't she stunning?!?

Steph the coordinator and the one that made it all happen :)! Thanks Steph!

Miss Shalie who is expecting a girl in August...We are so excited for them!!



One of highlights of the trip was going to the Melting Pot....My first time :)!

Thanks ladies for a great weekend!!

12 comments:

Shalie said...

That was such a fun trip! Holy Crap, Jaime is gorgeous. Thanks for the fun weekend, and for taking pics, I will have to post some of those on my blog.

Marcie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast I am so jealous!!!!

MariePhotographie said...

Wow, Shannon, how fun! Three whole days! I think I'm jealous. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun time. Makes me wish I had a SIL.

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

I am jealous also! Great shots and happy you got some girl time!!!! xoxo

Sherri said...

totally fun...I love fondue!

Andrea said...

YEAH! I love that we get to "see" all of these wonderful people in your life.

Hey, so maybe you can have a meet up with Andrea in Boise trip sometime soon. We are headed there (forever) when Andrew's fellowship ends in June.

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

that would be awesome andrea!! i would love to see you and your beautiful family! let make that happen!!

Maggie said...

You know how to turn snapshot moments into good portraits. That is something I need more work on! I tend to keep snapshots and "good stuff" very separate.

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

thanks maggie!! that is really a sweet compliment!

Jennie said...

How fun!! Every girl needs that. And of course...amazing pictures!

Courtney said...

I didn't know you'd done that! How fun!! It's hard to beat a girls' weekend!