Monday, June 22, 2009

A Field of Flowers :)!!

Last week I was able to spend the evening with the sweetest family. They have four beautiful children who were filled with tons of fun energy. I truly enjoyed every minute of it. Let me also say that I had a BLAST shooting this couple. The light loves Mrs. "A", and I don't think she could take a bad picture if she tried :)!! Thanks again "L" family it was truly a pleasure :)!!




Seriously, look at how the light just glows off of her :)!! Stunning :)!!


I think this might be one of my favorites from the session!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work. I know they're going to love those. Did you shoot them on their property?

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

GORGEOUS! WOW- come take my families photo, PLEASE! You rocked it and if I were them, I would order canvas all the way baby!

JamieVB said...

Great pitures Shannon. I just love this location. You are so amazing.

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

hey pam, thank you, no that wasn't on there property but i do love this location :)!

thanks nicole :)! xoxoxox

thanks mama jamie, it means a lot :)!!

Courtney said...

Those are beautiful. I love the field of flowers! And I totally agree about Mrs. A glowing - she always does!

MariePhotographie said...

Simply beautiful! I agree, mom is gorgeous! What a wonderful job you did!

Jenniferb said...

WOW! SO pretty! I love the fam, love the shots!

MJC said...

Wow, what a beautiful family! The Mom is so gorgeous! You just keep getting better and better!

Sherri said...

beautiful pictures I love the one with Mr. L looking at Ms. L! Love using the "code names" love the location too! it does look like they are all just walking through the fields by the house!

Shay said...

Beautiful family Shannon and you did great on these! Seriously, they should be ecstatic with their photos!

ohmomma said...

These are truly amazing! Love them!