Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Backlight Family :)!!

I have been wanting to work on this for a while now, and I finally got up the courage to try :)! I find back lighting very intimidating to shoot in, and decided it was time to face that fear and start shooting into the sun, and what better test subjects than my own family. I can see why so many amazing photographers LOVE back lighting their clients, I just love the way the light wraps around my beautiful little family.

Thanks you guys for letting me practice on you :)!!




10 comments:

mindy said...

I love the one with the boys picking the grass. How sweet for all your B's to go along with your experimenting! Looks great!

Audrey Coley Photography said...

love em! xoxo

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

well my dear you hit the nail on the head----BEAUTIFUL and so print worthy
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Lovely!

MariePhotographie said...

LOVE them! I agree, definitely print worthy. :)

Maggie said...

Number 3 is gorgeous!

Shalie said...

Those are so so precious! I love the lighting too, it looks great. Your boys are getting so big, it has been way too long since I've gotten to wrap my arms around them.

ohmomma said...

Love it!

ohmomma said...

Love it!

Courtney said...

I've gotten behind on my comments! Those are all fabulous! I love the green, green grass and your handsome men.