Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Michael Andrew Photo Workshop!!!!

I am so excited to announce this!! Michael Andrew is a phenomenal professional photographer as well as teacher and mentor. He has written, filmed, and produced several instructional DVDs on photography. This summer he has embarked on The Great American Photo Safari, where he is conducting 20 workshops across America, one of which is happening in Seattle!! I am excited and honored to be asked to help host this workshop on Tuesday August 11th 2009!!

If you just bought your first SLR camera or you have dreams of becoming a professional, then this is the opportunity for you!!

Michael Andrew Workshop Details and Registration!!

Please feel free to pass this link on to any of your friends and family that might be interested in this once in a life time opportunity, I promise it is going to be AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Soooo jealous!! I couldn't get off to go to the NC workshop. Maybe I could fly out there and attend your workshop...then I would get to meet BOTH of you!!!! Wishful thinking. Have fun!!!