Saturday, December 11, 2010

There Is Nothing Better {Kitsap County, Children, Family, Maternity Photographer}

As a photographer there is nothing better than shooting a family multiple times. Watching your children grow and change, and having the privilege of documenting these changes, is a true honor that I don't take lightly.

This beautiful family is very special to me. They were my very first official clients when I went into business two years ago. I think it is safe to say they took a chance on me, and I am so thankful that they did. Their first session is still one of my all time favorites.

I am thrilled to share their latest session with you all!



2 comments:

Shannon said...

Shannon, such a great job as always. Love the close-up on the little girl. (Then again, i am a sucker for the close-ups. I just love the details of the face).

And I love that this was your first family to shoot. That is absolutely special!

JamieVB said...

Love the belly shots, Wish I looked that good pregnant:) Can't wait to see the newborn shots.