Monday, May 2, 2011

Family, Friends, & Fun {Bainbridge Island WA, Family Portrait Photographer}

Growing up in Alaska had its advantages and it's disadvantage.  One of disadvantages was that I didn't grow up living close to my extended family.  I have always been a bit envious of families that have had the opportunity to grow up with their cousins.  There is such a special bond that cousins share, and I have never experienced that.

It was such a pleasure and a priviledge to witness this sweet bond during our session last weekend.  You can just feel how much they love each other, and to think they have their whole childhood to share with one another is so incredible to me :)!

Andrea, has been a dear friend of mine for several years now, and I have been eyeing her children from day one, so it was a real treat for me to finally get to shoot them :)!  So thank you Andrea :)!


2 comments:

Shalie said...

What a great session! They are all so great

MariePhotographie said...

These really are so sweet! I love the happiness throughout. :)