Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2011 Holiday Cards are HERE!! {Bainbridge Island, WA Family Photographer}

Yup, it is that time of year again! 
Time to start thinking about your Holiday Cards.

I am so in love with my templates this year!

Each Holiday Card this year has a front and back and can be ordered in a wide variety of beautiful papers.  Can I just say I LOVE my press printed cards? 

If you have booked a session with me in 2011 and want to use images from your session for your Holiday Card, your first 25 cards on me :)!  (a minimum of 50 cards must be purchased).

Prices are the same as last year and the year before and the year before that.....

25 Cards - $50.00
50 Cards - $100.00
100 Cards - $150.00
150 Cards - $200.00

Also, I only have one spot left in October and two spots in November if you want to have a session done before the Holidays.














1 comment:

MariePhotographie said...

Super duper cute! I love every single one!