Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby B Session Take THREE!!

So I finally got a round to taking Baby B's 1 year photos (now that he is already 15 months old :)!! It took me three sessions to get 10 pictures that were half way decent. He was officially my worst client EVER :)!! We just love this little man. He is a Mama's boy which is a blessing a curse....a blessing because I am his most favorite person in the world, and a curse because he doesn't want me to do ANYTHING but hold him :)!! Hence the significance of the first photo. This is the expression and gesture that I get all day everyday :)!



9 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

His eyes are so gorgeous in that first last one. What a cutie pie. I seriously can't get over how grown up he is. Man!

Anonymous said...

Cute hat; adorable baby. Love the expression on the last one.

Courtney said...

I love that first one! So stinkin' cute! And I can see a bit of his brother in his smile in the 3rd pic.

MJC said...

So sweet!! I love the pictures and especially love the adorable hat! He's gotten so big.

Shalie said...

He is just too sweet! I love this photo shoot!

Andrea said...

Oh, I just wanna give him a squeeze! Do you think he'd let me hold him?

Marcie said...

So cute he is adorable!!!!

JamieVB said...

I love love love that hat!! He is so handsome.

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

thanks you guys!! i know he is getting so big :)!! thanks for all of your sweet comments on my baby b :)!!