Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby B Session Take THREE!!

I hope you don't mind me posting more pictures of him, but this session was soo much work I feel like posting most of them. Come back tomorrow for a few more :)!! Lately Baby B has shown a HUGE interest in books, which I am so excited about. It is so fun to see him run and get a book and want to climb up into one of our laps and have us read to him. He also loves to HIT, and then show loves. I don't know where this comes from, but it is a common occurrence for him to slap his brother and then give him a big hug afterwards. I am at a loss as to what I should do about it. We didn't start time outs with Brother B til he was 18 months old, but this kid totally knows what he is doing :)!! Any suggestions? :)!!



1 comment:

Courtney said...

Again, so cute! I also like the bricks in the second one. They provide a really cool, graphic background.