Friday, March 13, 2009

Simply J + Baby B = ADORABLE

I realize I am a little biased for saying this, but come on...he is so stinking cute in these pictures :)!! There I said it :)!! When I started planning this shoot with Baby B in my minds eye I pictured him in a darling little hat. I ended up ordering two other hats that just weren't what I had in mind.....

UNTIL I found Simply J Crochet. Jenel makes the most darling hand made caps and beanies that I have ever seen. You have to check out her Shop to see what she has to offer. I can't wait to get one for Brother B!!

To see him really showing off check him out here....

If you do check out Jenel's blog you will see that she did a feature on ME!! She is hosting a photo contest on her blog and I entered several pictures of Baby B, and she was sweet enough to post them on her blog. I can't tell you how exciting this has been for me to see some of my hard work being recognized outside of my little blog world. Thanks again Jenel :)!!

And finally the last few :)!!



6 comments:

simplyjcrochet said...

You are incredibly sweet! Thank you for all the praise…I truly thank you!

Your little man is to die for! He is defiantly a ‘hat’ man! He has the cutest little face! Beautiful pics!

MariePhotographie said...

Woohoo! That's awesome, Shannon! You deserve all kinds of attention! :)

Audrey Coley Photography said...

Great Shannon! The pics are great and I may have to get one of those hats! Congrats!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

you should they are SO cute and she hand makes them for each order!!

mindy said...

yes, he is adorable. brag all you want, you deserve it!

Sherri said...

totally cute!