Saturday, July 11, 2009

Alaska Bound!!

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to let you all know that I will be away from my computer Monday July 13th-July 26th, as we are headed up north for our annual Alaska trip. We have great adventures planned, including a fly out trip out of Dillingham, paddling through 150 miles of fish filled lakes. I am looking forward to using my new tripod and shooting my son's first Alaskan adventure. Wish us luck for a safe return :)! Also I am almost completely booked up for August. I have one spot left, and September is filling up, so please contact me if you are interested in booking a session in the next few months!! Have a great few weeks!!

6 comments:

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

I will MISS you terribly, have fun, be safe and I can't wait to see what you come back with! xoxo

MariePhotographie said...

Oh, I hope you have a wonderful time! I can't wait to see photos!!

Audrey Coley Photography said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! Stay safe, love ya, and bring back lots of pics!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!

Karen said...

Have a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see the beautiful shots I know you will come back with!!

Karen said...

I can't believe I didn't tell you that I will miss you before today!!! It's almost time for you to come home now!! Anyway, I will miss you (and do miss you) and wish you a safe return. Can't wait to see the beautiful shots I know you will have.