Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Favorite Picks of the Day....

I promised to post my favorites from my last session, and I have to tell you I love them all, but I did narrow it down a little.... If you did and would still like to (I will be taking it down soon), check out this LINK of their photo gallery :)!!

Waving to Dad while he was still on the ship.


They were allowed to talk via their cell phones while they waited, SO cute!!


Manning the Rails


I can just feel her relief in this shot.


I love this..."Dad, is it finally really you?"


MOOWAA!!


We were packing up the bags and she couldn't help but latch back on to Daddies leg.


Together again :)!
PS: I am a detail sort of gal, and I love the things that others might consider imperfections....Can you spot the thing that I LOVE about this picture?.....I will give you a second.....

Did you guess her dirty little bare feet? Simply adorable, and tells a story about this amazing moment :)!

I have one more that is my new all time favorite that I will post in a few days, with a big announcement so stay tuned :)!! Thanks again "Z" family for such an amazing day!!

7 comments:

Audrey Coley Photography said...

Just brings tears to my eyes! yay Shannon!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

These take my breath away- you did an excellent job capturing the emotion

MariePhotographie said...

Soooo sweet!

Jenniferb said...

Are you preggo?!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

haa!! no not that big of an announcement :)!! more business related :)!! too cute!

Shannon said...

Love these pics!!!

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

sooooooooooooooooo so sweet great captures babe!