Monday, December 22, 2008

Such a Contradiction!!

This post feels like such a contradiction on so many levels!! Here I am posting more Hawaii pictures when for the past five days we have been drowning in snow!! I have taken a few snow pictures that I am dying to edit, but alas my OCD tendencies must do things in order so I will continue posting these dang Maui pictures til you have seen every last one of them :)!!

We were lucky enough to have several whale sightings during our boat ride out to the snorkeling sites. I took so many pictures and these were the only two that turned out :)


This group of whales was being accompanied by dolphins!!

I have been diligently trying to convince Mr. B that we should be like the humpbacks, and summer in Alaska and winter in Hawaii. They are very intelligent animals :)!



6 comments:

Shalie said...

How neat to see a whale. That is one thing I have never seen in the wild before and I really want to. I hear in Seattle there's whale sightings in March or something, maybe that would be a good time to come visit you!

mindy said...

my goodness shannon--i haven't looked at your pictures in way too long!! You are INCREDIBLE!! Seriously, Teach me everything you know!!

How fun that you got to stay with Josh and Catherine--what a fun vacation without the boys! I hope they're all feeling better and enjoying the snow--I hear it's beautiful, and can't wait to see your pictures of it!!

Really Shannon, what a talent you have!!

Courtney said...

I love all of those! Very cool. And I love your new header. Neat showcase! :)

Lyndsay said...

Yeah, I have been bitten. LOL.... Beautiful pictures of the wildlife. I can't wait to see you and bring you photoshop :) See ya soon sis! Love ya!

Sherri said...

oh how happy I am to see more of your pictures. You are amazing, you can make ropes look good!
I also enjoyed your new header. Keep them coming.

ohmomma said...

You should see my whale pictures - these are amazing! Also, when Jessi sees this she's going to want you to come and take a picture of their boat!