Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

Aloha, We made it back late Saturday night, and are getting back into the swing of things. I havn't even uploaded my pictures from our trip yet (I have two very sick boys, and Big B flew to London early Sunday morning, so I am solo). Anyways, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family and I had a chance to edit a few pictures of my beautiful sister that I wanted to share. I just love her so much, and am more proud of her than I could ever express in words.


8 comments:

JamieVB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JamieVB said...

She is so beautiful. I wish I was that photogenic. WOW!

MariePhotographie said...

Wow, your sis is gorgeous!! And I can definitely see the resemblance in the two of you. Aren't sisters the best? There's nothing like them, I tell ya!

And your photography is gorgeous! I love the light in these. I never loved light so much as since I've started photography. :)

I hope your boys feel better soon. That's no fun having sick kiddies--especially all alone! I wish I could help. Anyway, you guys have a wonderful Christmas! I'll talk to you when we get back.

Shalie said...

You and your sister are so gorgeous, you could have shared some of the hot gene's with the rest of us! I'm glad you had a good trip. Can't wait to see the pics from Hawaii.

LizzyP said...

I love those shots. You're so getting at getting the eyes just right.

LizzyP said...

P.S. I have a totally eligible bachelor brother who's moving to Chicago in a month. Any chance your sis would re-locate?

Lyndsay said...

Shannon, you are such an amazing person and even a better sister. I love you more than any words can describe. I love you so much! Thank you for always taking care of me! I look forward to gowing closer to you over the years. I love you.

ohmomma said...

Like I said, she is so PRETTY, and what stunning photographs.