Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

Here are some more picture from our wonderful Thanksgiving that we were able to share with my family.

I am SO grateful for my parents for all that have done for us. They watched our two boys for EIGHT days while we went to Hawaii, and decorated my whole house for Christmas while we were away. I am so blessed!!


Mom and Dad cooked ALL day long, the food was amazing, as was the company!




Sorry Uncle J this is the best photo I got of you all week :)!!


3 comments:

LizzyP said...

Isn't amazing how parents just keep on blessing our lives? I sometimes wonder if they become even more powerful as grandparents.

Lyndsay said...

Thank you for having Thanksgiving at your house again. I had such a great time! Ben and you are an amazing couple and I appreciate all you have done for me over the years. I love you both so much!

Ben said...

These are great. The one of Braydon across the table is great. Also, your sisters eyes in the one photo are crazy good. I love and miss you terribly. Hug the kiddies!