Monday, November 30, 2009

My HARDEST Clients :)!! {Port Orchard, WA Children's Photography}


I seriously have the hardest time shooting my own children!!!  They have no tolerance for me or my camera so it proves to be a huge challenge.  I was trying to get a few shots for your Holiday card, which I think in the end I did (I will post our card as soon as it is done :)).  Meanwhile here are a few from our "session", that are very reflective of my two monkeys :)!!





The square off :)!!






"Um, Mom are we going to have to do this til we are 18?!"


11 comments:

Shalie said...

I LOVE their faces in the last one! They are so stinking cute :)

Janna said...

Oh these are adorable! I love their expressions.

Anonymous said...

So cute!

MariePhotographie said...

That last one is making me laugh so hard! And they are getting so big, Shannon! What handsome boys you have on your hands. :)

MJC said...

What handsome boys you have! I can't believe how grown up Big B looks!

Courtney said...

I think the last one is my favorite too - although I love the "face-off"! Isn't it funny how our kids have so little tolerance for us with things like that, but will do it for others?

Sherri said...

ok so the last one cracks me up! Love the expressions and I was wondering when I would see some pics of the new colors downtown. I was so sad when the covered up "out wall" where you took ours. These are great! as always wonderful!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

they are too funny, and i know sherri was so sad when i saw what they did to our wall!!! and yes courtney, i am so going to have to hire someone else to get some shots of my kids!!

LizzyP said...

HA! That last one is so funny. You must NOT find another photographer--those are perfect.

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

omg- the bw and last one are freakin' awesome!!!!!!

Nice Job Shan

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

oh my gosh just gorgeous that last image cracked me up those eyes on your little ne LMAO..

oh and those clothes i need some of those for my boys ;D