Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Sparkly Edward :)!! {Washington Children's Photographer}


Well if you guessed Edward Cullen you were right.  Specifically he is Edward Cullen in the sunshine, which of course we thought was pretty funny :)!!   Halloween was never my favorite holiday growing up, because it was usually -20 below zero, and no matter how cool your costume was you always ended up hiding it under layers and layers of snow gear in order to survive the freezing conditions :).  But the older I get the more I just LOVE this holdiay, I am sure it has something to do with how adorable my kids look in their silly costumes!  Add some adorable cousin's in their costumes, and that just about puts me over the top :)!!  So sit back, relax, and enjoy this years Morgan Clan costume parade :)!!

Isn't he adorable?!?!


My little ninja!!


Grrrrr!!! I think him growling only makes him more lovable :)!!


We had two dragons :)!!  I think she has just about the sweetest face I have ever seen!!


Another puppy :)!!  He was just glad I didn't put him back in that tutu (trust me I was tempted :)!!



I think this is my favorite picture of the night :)!! 



Another awesome Halloween with the Morgan's!!


I have to apologize.  One of the main reasons we went to Spokane this year was to meet our new neice, Miss Kenley!!  I kid you not she is one of the most enjoyable babies I have ever had the pleasure of being around.  All weekend I only heard her cry once!!  On top of being so sweet, she is beyond adorable!  After I got home I realized that I hadn't taken ONE picture of my sweet and adorable niece, and I am so mad at myself!!  I hope we see them soon so I can show you just how amazing she is :)!!

4 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

These are completely awesome!

Courtney said...

I love B's ninja pose - totally awesome! And Baby B (he's almost not a baby anymore - what will we call him?) looks adorable as a puppy. Those were all great!

Shalie said...

We'll have to make a special trip over there, just so you can get some shots of Kenley!! I LOVE how you use color in your pictures, it's always so sharp and beautiful. Could I get one of each of the one's of my boys (in color) I love them too much to not print them! Thanks.

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

awwww super adorable