Monday, November 9, 2009

One of my most favorite families in the WORLD :)!! {Port Orchard, WA Family Photographer}

During our fun filled weekend in Spokane I was able to shoot my in laws :)!!  I just love Matt and Stephanie and their beautiful kids.  These two people can make me laugh like no other, and we don't get to see them enough!  But when we do there is never a dull moment :)!!  I have too many favorites, so it was hard to decide what to post :)!!

On a side note, time is ticking down before the holidays, so if you want to order your Holiday cards you have a few days left.  The deadline is this Friday, November 13th.  Just shoot me an email :)!!  And if you havn't checked out the templates in a while here is the LINK.




























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Shannon. The mother/daughter picture is amazing; they both have such magnificent hair!

Melinda said...

Those are great! What a beautiful family!

Shalie said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! I think we will have to make a special trip up there in the spring to get our family pictures done from you. You are AMAZING!

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous i LOVE the one of dad and bubba aww so precious