Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Second Shooter :)! {Washington Wedding Photographer}

It is common for wedding photographers to bring along a second shooter when shooting a wedding.  This helps them cover as much of the action as possible.  Being that I was IN the wedding as well as the photographer, I needed to call upon my "second shooter".  This honor fell upon not only one of my very best friends but the brides as well, our dear Vanessa :)!!  She was the "primary" shooter during the wedding (since I was standing up at the time), and she also was sweet enough to take a few for me so that I could be in a few with the bridal party.  I think you will agree that she did an AMAZING job!!  I just had to share some of my favorites from the wedding, that SHE took :)!!



I love how Travis is just going for it :)!!

I just think this shot is incredible!!  He looks a little dazed and confused, but look how happy my Amanda is :)!! (PS - There I am in the background :)!


I love this angle and their expressions :)!!




I am so glad I jumped in this one :)!  I just LOVE the sunflare!!

WOO HOO!!! We are ready to go dance!!

And my beautiful second shooter, When is our next wedding Vanessa?! :)!!


Thank you so much Vanessa, I couldn't have done any of this without you, you were amazing and I love you!!



1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love their expressions in that close up shot too. A great capture of genuine emotion. And you look good in green!! :)