Monday, November 16, 2009

The Wedding :)!! {Washington Wedding Photographer}



I was able to finish up my editing from the Wisconsin Wedding last month.  The energy was amazing,  and everyone looked incredible, what more could I ask for!!  There we so many to choose from so this will be a LARGE post!! 


The wedding party was SO much fun to shoot, they all looked amazing and were ready to have a good time :)!



Amanda and Sam, such beautiful sisters :)!!








Isn't she a stunning bride!!

I LOVE this shot!!!

Her hair was beyond beautiful, fellow bridesmaid Ellie did the honors :)!



Kay, wait THIS is my favorite shot :)!!

I love how dreamy this shot turned out :)!


I wish you a lifetime of happieness Travis and Amanda, and THANK YOU both so much for letting be a part of it all, I love you guys :)!!!

6 comments:

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

gorgeous. just gorgeous. I especially love the image with the bride looking at you and the groom looking at her.! also the image of the bride out the bront and the bridesmaids in the distance like that LOVE it! the couple will be extremely thrilled with their images xx

Shalie said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS! It makes me want to do my wedding all over again... almost!!

MariePhotographie said...

Wow, Shannon! I am completely impressed! You rocked it, girl! Quite the wedding debut for you!

MJC said...

The pictures are so amazing! You did a wonderful job, and I'm sure they are so thrilled with them! I love the one of Amanda looking at the camera - her eyes look stunning! Great job Shannon!

Shannon said...

beautiful!!!

Crave Photography said...

These are so beautiful!