Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dramatic Black and White {Port Orchard, WA Senior Photographer}

We are back!!!  I have SOO much to tell and share about our trip to Utah....but it will have to wait!  I am beyond exhausted and am starting to go cross eyed :)!  But I promise to be back soon and share my families sneak peek from our session with Tiffany Burke (INCREDIBLE!!!).

I have said this before but Tiffany is literally one of my ALL time favorite photographers.  She is a master of light, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to spend and entire day with her for a one on one mentoring session.  I can't even begin to tell you what an amazing experience this was for me.  My head is still spinning!

We shot two BEAUTIFUL models in the most gorgeous light for over two hours and I have tons to share!  But one will have to do for tonight. 

I normally wouldn't dream of posting this shot in Black and White (as I LOVE color), but since this weeks challenge at I Heart Faces is dramatic black and whites, I chose this one :)!

Be back soon!





32 comments:

Kristi said...

This is seriously beautiful!! I love, love, LOVE it!

Devon Hall Photographic Arts said...

My goodness that's beautiful:)

Mom2J&I said...

wow. stunning.

Marvett Smith said...

Wow! This is stunning! I love the clarity, and it is definitely dramatic. Great entry!

Jenny said...

amazing! I love all the texture and light. very beautiful!

Pol said...

BEautiful

amymom24 said...

GORGEOUS! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is really gorgeous. And, happy to "meet" another WA state photographer! I'm in Port Angeles. Thanks for this beautiful entry!

AliC said...

Stunning photo!!

Amanda Heath said...

WOW! Her gorgeous curls are very dramatic!

Kate said...

Absolutely perfect! From the BW processing to the composition to the model!

Anita Johnson said...

I love the background for this photo...and what a beautiful girl to put in front of it! :-) Nice work!

Silly Goose Photography said...

SO stunning!!!

Shannon said...

Beautiful photo... love it... great editing too.

Leslie said...

This is a beautiful picture! I really love it!

Studio 156 said...

Amazing!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I love everything about it.

Unknown said...

Wow! Great photo with a gorgeous model too!

Heidi said...

Beautiful model. Glad you had fun with your mentoring session!

Ashley V. said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the black and white conversion and she is beautiful...

Dion Seneca said...

What a gorgeous shot!

Unknown said...

Wow. She is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

wonderful light and location.

Anonymous said...

Completely gorgeous!

J. Jacobson Photography said...

Shannon, this is beautiful...she is beautiful! I bet she was FUN to work with. Very stunning!

Sweet P.E.A. said...

nice!!

Follow Your Art Photography said...

GORGEOUS!!! I want more lol!! SO fun to meet you and work with you! I can't wait to show you more of your families pics as well :) I am so excited to see more of the models too!!

Unknown said...

I loved this the moment I saw it this week. I am so glad you were featured as a Favorite this week! You really rocked it!

sweetwyo said...

Beautiful photo and beautiful subject!

Deanna said...

Love this shot.. Beautiful

Unknown said...

This is absolutely stunningly beautiful - I love everything about it!

Rachel said...

This is a stunning photo. I loved it when you had posted it. It says a lot in the photo and how you captured her is beautiful! Lighting, contrast, nothing flat or uninteresting about it.