Saturday, March 20, 2010

i ♥ Faces - Angles {Wedding Engagement Photographer - Port Orchard, WA}

This weeks photo challenge at I Heart Faces is focusing on angles.  Can any of you guess what my all time favorite photo angle is?......Anyone?   I love shooting from above looking down on my subjects.   I just love the catch lights, and how flattering it is on all body types.  I simply love the look!  However the photo I chose is a unique angle for me, and I have to say it is one of my all time favorites!!    It is amazing how just shooting a bit lower or a bit higher than your subjects can have such a dramatic effect on the image.  So no matter what you shoot with, get out there and try some different angles.






10 comments:

Melissa said...

um, wow, just AWESOME!

Kristi Lynne Deter said...

Love the flare in this image. What a pretty girl too ! Nice shot !

Jac said...

Gorgeous shot.

Marvett Smith said...

Love the sunflare. This is a beautiful image.

Anonymous said...

Such a good shot! Love it.

Brooke said...

love it!!! really do!

Donna said...

WOW! This is so awesome! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the angle and colors and well, everything. Beautiful!

Rachel Renee Photography said...

This is a fabulous shot, and I so love the angle and everything about it. Awesome!

Candy Howard said...

This is FANTASTIC!

Julian Beattie said...

The flare is spot on. Great models, too!