Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So Stinkin Beautiful!!!! {Port Orchard, Washington Maternity Photographer}

So I have been drooling over these images for a over a week now, trying to pick my favorites..........which I must say was no easy task!!   For those of you who havn't had the pleasure of meeting Marie, I have to tell you she is just as beautiful and sweet on the inside as she is on the out.  And if you think her talent stops at gorgeous greenish-brown eyes, and the nicest personality you would be soo wrong.  She is in an awesome photographer, and writer, so if you havn't you must check out her blog....Mag Gab!

Kay people she is NINE MONTHS pregnant!!  I think her tiny belly bump is smaller than my hinney right now :)! lol.  This is baby number three, and if you rush over to her blog today you will see her other two beautiful children :)!

Thanks again Marie, it was SO much fun getting a chance to visit, and capture some belly moments before your little girl arrives.  I just adore you :)!






9 comments:

Karen said...

Wow!! Marie is stunning!! So great to see her out from behind the camera. I can see why you had trouble picking a favorite because they are all beautiful! Great job as always Shannon!! :)

Shalie said...

Beautiful! That blossoming tree is GORGEOUS! And it's just not fair that someone's 9 month baby bump is that small!!

Sherri said...

Beautiful pictures beautiful subject. I am sure they will be a treasure for Marie

Anonymous said...

She is a talented lady... You really get lost in her blog very talented photographer and writer!

Shannon you rock too!! Kiss, kiss!

Tammy

Anonymous said...

So stinkin beautiful just about sums it up!

Berlynn said...

Gorgeous!! Everything from the location to your subject, thanks for posting! I really your work :)

MariePhotographie said...

Okay, you're words are WAY too kind and flattering, Shannon.

Thank YOU, my talented friend, for such a priceless gift! I adore these pictures and can't wait to get some printed!

Anonymous said...

I love these, and the one's with the pink background just make her glow! Are these done with a paper background and portable wood floor? I thought it was a table top in your infant photos

Rae said...

Isn't Marie just GORGEOUS? As well as her family, her writing, and her soul?! Shannon, you are a master. You've captured her beautiful spirit.