Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tiffany Burke Workshop :)!!! {Port Orchard WA Senior Photographer}

As promised, I am back to share my families SNEAK PEEK from our session with Tiffany Burke. It was so amazing to watch her work. She is such a talent, and to finally have these priceless pieces of art of my family is truly a dream come true. The day was beautiful but a bit windy and cold. The boys did good until the last twenty minutes, after which it was tears, and "I am cold!".  The funniest part is that these pictures featured in our sneak peek were from the last ten minutes :)! So I can only imagine what the rest of our session will look like. I said this to Tiffany, but if these four pictures were all that she got I would be beyond thrilled, but I know that she got many more :)!

So our family session was on Tuesday and Wednesday was my one on one mentor session with Tiffany. It was so amazing to be able to have her all to myself :)! It is incredible how she see's light and watch her magic in Photoshop. She is a true artist.

Later that evening we had the pleasure of shooting two GORGEOUS models. I could go on and on about these two but you can see for yourself. I have MANY more to post so keep checking back in!!






There was NO flash used in these last two shots, only a reflector! 



14 comments:

Mommy of Three said...

Shannon, those are amazing!!!

MariePhotographie said...

WOW!! These are perfection, Shannon!!

Anonymous said...

shannon these are beautifulll!! *high 5*

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

Wow , these are amazing!

Audrey Coley Photography said...

AMAZING!!!!

MJC said...

So beautiful! I love the one with her in the window. And I love your family's shots too - so precious! Can't wait to see more!

Kelly Easter Photography said...

What I love about you... is no matter what Seminar you go to, you photos are beyond the other students. I get to live vicariously through you! Thanks for sharing!

Follow Your Art Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love these Shannon!! Working on the rest of your session hope to have more posted very soon :)

Anonymous said...

Shannon These are BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE settings and the processing. I need a one on one mentor session with you!

Tammy McGee Photography

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

thanks everyone!! i have so many more to post :)!!! and tiffany i am so excited :)!! and thank tammy, you are too funny :)!

mindy said...

looking forward to seeing more!

Unknown said...

These shots are just beautiful. I love them so much. Gorgeous! : )

amy said...

these are gorgeous. Natalie makes an amazing model and you've truly made her more gorgeous than she already is - i didn't think that was possible.

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

wow amy, thank you! what an amazing compliment. It was a tru honor and a pleasure working with these two beautiful girls :)!