Monday, August 10, 2009

Childhood Memories!!

I am still catching up from my trip to Alaska, and am so excited to post pictures from my session with my long time childhood friend. It was so fun to catch up with her. Not only do I have amazing childhood memories that I have shared with her, but I think we were able to capture a few of her own children. These four kids were beyond fun to shoot. They were so willing to do anything that I asked, and had me giggling countless times at their silliness. It was a true pleasure. I have so many favorites from this session.


I can not get over how handsome and big he has gotten!!

They are such a sweet couple!!

The camera LOVES this little man :)!!

Could this shot be any cuter?


Thanks again "O" family!!

3 comments:

Shalie said...

LOVE the picture of daddy with his daughter, so darn cute :) It looks beautiful up there, nice pictures Shannon!

LizzyP said...

What great gift to share with your friends, Shannon!

MJC said...

They turned out great! I can't believe how big all the kids have grown.