Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thank YOU!!!

I just really wanted to give a heartfelt thank you to those that haven chosen me to photograph your family and those that follow my work and comment on my blog. Honestly, I appreciate it more than I can express. I truly LOVE what I do, and having others notice and appreciate it is still incredible to me. So THANK YOU!!!

And what would a post be without some pictures. A few more from our trip. "B" in front of an ice cave, which he thought was pretty cool.


This picture I find a little spooky. It just goes to show you that they can be right over the brush line watching you and you probably wouldn't even notice :)!! We saw three bears at this spot, them and us drooling over an amazing fishing spot chuck full of salmon.

5 comments:

Shalie said...

Very cool pictures. I hope your trip was really fun, it sure looks like it was!

Lyndsay said...

WOW! This is an amazing picture Shannon! SCARY!!!!

MJC said...

That is so crazy! It does go to show that they can be just out of sight. Great photos!

MariePhotographie said...

I still can't get over your bear shots!

Karen said...

I love that ice cave. That is really cool. The bear pic reminds me of the book, The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King (if you've ever read it).