Monday, August 31, 2009

Cloudy Beaches!! {Southworth, WA Family Photographer}

I love looking for new locations!  The "T" family was looking for a casual beachy feel for their session, and I think we found the perfect spot for them.  I never know whether to be happy or sad when the clouds roll in on days that I have a session, but I am begining to LOVE a cloudy dramatic sky :)!!  This family was beyond fun to shoot.  Mr. "A" brought his guitar and his energy, and little Miss "A" is as sweet as she looks.  Thank you "S" family!!

PS - A few clients have now ordered their Holiday cards and I have to tell you they look incredible.  They also come in five different finishes...matte, gloss, linen, watercolor, and pearl (I am so getting the pearl :))!!

4 comments:

mindy said...

cloudy days are the best light, no? Not too bright in the face, no shadows to mess with.
These all turned out great!

Audrey Coley Photography said...

Wowzer Shannon! beautiful! Love the feet!

MariePhotographie said...

Yes, beautiful! I feel the same way about cloudy vs. sunny weather. There are definitely perks to each, but I think cloudy beach was absolutely perfect for this session! :)

JamieVB said...

I love the pics Shannon. Feet in the sand is one of my favs. Great job!