Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Busy Busy....{Washington Photographer}


Hi Everyone :),

This past week has been so busy, and this week is about to get even crazier!! Friday Ben and I were supposed to spend the weekend in Boston to celebrate 10 years of marriage bliss (Ha :)!) And just to make sure things don't get too routine around here, we missed our flight and decided to go to Vegas instead :)!! It was a wonderful weekend and a much needed break for the two of us :)!!

This week I have three shoots that I am super excited about, and a childhood friend coming into town :)!! I only have one possibly two spots open for October, and I was thinking, if anyone is interested in doing a session up at Hunter Farms I would be so up for that. If you don't know, Hunter Farms is a really cool pumpkin farm, and would be THE BEST location for this time of year!!!

Meanwhile here is one more shot from our Alaska trip :)!!


8 comments:

Audrey Coley Photography said...

Awesome! :) call me!

Elise said...

Hi, you don't know me but I think you are a great photographer!! And I'm wondering what kind of template do you use for your blog?

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

Thank you audrey and Airmets :)!! Airmets, why don't you shoot me an email....

shannon@shannonmphotography.com

MariePhotographie said...

Wow, you've been busy! Good luck with all your photoshoots this week and happy, happy anniversary to you guys!

LOVE that photo, btw. Your so good with skies!

Shalie said...

Oh gosh, that's right, Happy Anniv.! Sorry we missed it. Glad you had fun!

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

just gorgeous shannon xx

MJC said...

Happy Anniversary Shannon! I can't believe it's been 10 years. I remember you crying on the alter like it was not too long ago! :) Have fun with Vanessa and the boys.

JamieVB said...

Your pictures always have such a story to tell! You are so talented.