Monday, September 14, 2009

My OCD ..... {Port Orchard, WA Childrens Photographer}

Today was my son's first day of Kindergarten.  He has been SO ready for a while now, and in turn I have been SO ready for a while now too.  So I was surprised today how emotional I was as I walked out of his classroom.  It caught me off guard, and reminded me how deep my love for him is.   What does this have to do with my OCD, well I took pictures of the big day, but couldn't bring myself to edit them because I still have so many Alaska pictures to edit.  Seriously if you know me you know how I work, I have to totally finish one task before I can move on to the next.  So I instead I edited some Alaska picture of just Braydon in honor of his big day :)!!  We are so proud of this little fisherman :)!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling.

Audrey Coley Photography said...

I totally forgot to ask you how it went. What a gift these pictures are to him, so beautiful!

LizzyP said...

I love his waders! And his wide, closed-mouth smile. And I get emotional just thinking about you being emotional.

mindy said...

how adorable! Really? first day of school wasn't until the 14th? that's crazy!

MJC said...

I can't believe he is in Kindergarten! How exciting for him, but imagine it will be an adjustment for you. What great photos of him fishing, so great you make that and Alaska a part of his life and memories.

MariePhotographie said...

Wow, kindergarten! I'm glad you took lots of first-day-of-school pictures of him. Can't wait to see them. In the meantime, I never tire of you Alaska ones. Keep 'em coming!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

PRECIOUS!

Karen said...

So cute. Isn't it funny how you "think" you're ready for them to start school until you leave them on that first day.