Friday, September 4, 2009

September is Booked!! {Kitsap County Family Photographer}

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that September is booked solid.  I have a few spots available in October but they are booking up fast, so if you are interested in some beautiful fall pictures to be here in time for Christmas let me know!!

I still am going through our Alaska pictures, they will probably keep showing up sparadically throughout the year :)!!  This picture represents the very reason why we do these crazy adventures every year, and why I go.  The pure joy that he experiences while fishing and being out in the wilderness is why I sleep on the ground for seven nights, battle the bugs, and worry about the bears :)!  I imagine it is comparable to the joy I feel when I am shooting.  Now we can combine our two passions.  So I guess in this shot we are both doing what we love :)!

4 comments:

Audrey Coley Photography said...

so beautiful, and what a wonderful writer you are!

MJC said...

People are smart to book you up! We are so thrilled with our photos, and can't wait to frame them. Thank you for the wonderful, beautiful photos! The presentation was wonderful, so professional. Thanks again, Shannon!

Vanden Bos Blog said...

Your such a good wife. Atleast out of all the sacrifice you got some amazing pictures.

ohmomma said...

Awwwww....