Monday, September 7, 2009

My FIRST Official Photography Contest!!! {Washington Photographer}

And I WON!!! First place in the portrait category that is :)!  I still can't believe it, and it has been a week :)!! There were five categories....

Landscape
Portrait
Action (Which to my HUGE suprise I took second)
Abstract
Macro.

The first place winners from each category are now up for BEST PICTURE, and of course it is up to a vote. I need your help!

If you can spare me a few seconds of your time, please click on the link below, my picture is the second one! Scroll to the bottom and cast your vote for Shannon Morgan -Portrait -Boy!!

I would appreciate it more than you know!  And if you want to send this on to any friends and family that might be interested in voting too, I would just kiss you :)! Post it on your facebook and I will kiss and hug you :)!! And if you don't like kisses and hugs, then we can just shake hands :)! Thank you so much!!

http://www.michaelthemaven.com/index.cfm?postID=1061

Thank you SO much,

Shannon

PS Below are my first and second place pictures....



And a huge shout out to my beautiful model Mr. A!!! Doesn't he have the most amazing eyes?  I couldn't have done it without you little man :)!!

4 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

I can see why both of those pictures are winners! That first one is to-die-for!! I'm so thrilled for you! K, off to vote. :)

lee said...

very beautiful picture


http://01gp.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

I'm so happy for you! I went on and voted a few times!! I love the pics!!!

Anne-Margrethe said...

Surfs up! Cool! :)